Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Manager Interview Questions

"People who understand production, but also have the skills to oversee and optimize the process are the perfect fit to be a production manager. In an interview context, expect to be asked questions about meeting deadlines, your experience in manufacturing, and how you could improve the company through your excellence. Be prepared to role-play a situation where some point along the production line goes awry and how you would find a solution to keep operations running smoothly. Employers are looking for candidates who are willing to go to great lengths to get the job done, so be sure to emphasize any extra time or holidays you would be willing to dedicate."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If told that another production facility was unable to make their quota, and therefore you had to make extra production, how would you respond?

1 Answer

How would I bring excellence to MTV that was not there already?

1 Answer

"Do you think we can improve the business with our current employees, or should we fire them all and start with a clean slate?"

Where did I see myself in 5 years,

1 Answer

Have you ever managed people before.

Are you a bowler?

1 Answer

What were my career aspirations?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in the next five years

1 Answer

What do you expect to acheive with us?

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary. All questions related to employment history and approach to tasks and communications. Too many old standards, like "your three strengths" and "three weaknesses". Too text book.

2130 of 276 Interview Questions