Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Manager Interview Questions

"People who understand production, but also have the skills to oversee and optimize the process are the perfect fit to be a production manager. In an interview context, expect to be asked questions about meeting deadlines, your experience in manufacturing, and how you could improve the company through your excellence. Be prepared to role-play a situation where some point along the production line goes awry and how you would find a solution to keep operations running smoothly. Employers are looking for candidates who are willing to go to great lengths to get the job done, so be sure to emphasize any extra time or holidays you would be willing to dedicate."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever managed people before.

1 Answer

Are you willing to work ANY day of the year including Christmas or New Years Day?

1 Answer

What were my career aspirations?

Describe your background

1 Answer

What has been my greatest challenge.

1 Answer

What type of categories have I handled. Have I negotiated pricing and timing with factories

1 Answer

Experience on managing high pace high volume plastic molding and manufacturing environment. Experience on molding processes. Experience on ISO 9001

Fabric knowledge

Time and action aclender

1 Answer

The most unexpected question was would I consider a lesser position. I thought that rather insulting and they wouldn't say why they wanted me to take a lesser position.

2 Answers