Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Manager Interview Questions

"People who understand production, but also have the skills to oversee and optimize the process are the perfect fit to be a production manager. In an interview context, expect to be asked questions about meeting deadlines, your experience in manufacturing, and how you could improve the company through your excellence. Be prepared to role-play a situation where some point along the production line goes awry and how you would find a solution to keep operations running smoothly. Employers are looking for candidates who are willing to go to great lengths to get the job done, so be sure to emphasize any extra time or holidays you would be willing to dedicate."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Star format

Time and action aclender

Fabric knowledge

1 Answer

You are expected to memorize and over see 100+ styles per season from design process, to producing etc, until its in stores...can you do that?

1 Answer

They wanted to know if I'd correctly perform press checks for them based upon compliants they'd had with a current printer. I couldn't tell/see the problems that they pointed out. It seemed to me let they weren't being realistic about what expected.

1 Answer

Are you seeking something long-term?

1 Answer

Technical knowledge and planned strategy

Tell me about a time when...

1 Answer

Why do you think you fit this job and what do you bring to the table

4150 of 276 Interview Questions