Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Manager Interview Questions

"People who understand production, but also have the skills to oversee and optimize the process are the perfect fit to be a production manager. In an interview context, expect to be asked questions about meeting deadlines, your experience in manufacturing, and how you could improve the company through your excellence. Be prepared to role-play a situation where some point along the production line goes awry and how you would find a solution to keep operations running smoothly. Employers are looking for candidates who are willing to go to great lengths to get the job done, so be sure to emphasize any extra time or holidays you would be willing to dedicate."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Time and action aclender

1 Answer

The most unexpected question was would I consider a lesser position. I thought that rather insulting and they wouldn't say why they wanted me to take a lesser position.

2 Answers

Can you work occasional weekends?

1 Answer

Did I have a strong electrical background?

1 Answer

How much did you make at your previous job?

1 Answer

If you had a price to negotiate with one source that were not meeting that price, what would you do?

1 Answer

What are your commitments outside of work.

2 Answers

Are you a bowler?

1 Answer

They wanted to know if I'd correctly perform press checks for them based upon compliants they'd had with a current printer. I couldn't tell/see the problems that they pointed out. It seemed to me let they weren't being realistic about what expected.

1 Answer

They need a person possess abilities and qualities not less than a President or CEO of company with the salary of a tester. If you declare someone under qualification then should not drag a busy IT personnel to such a level and offer them such a low level answers without any clarifications.