Production supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production supervisor Interview Questions

production supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

7 Answers

That is a very good question. I don't have an answer, can we come back to this one at the end? Once we came back to it I answered with having to decide whether to schedule weekend O.T. by 7am Thursday when much more relevant information typically comes in between 7:30am Thursday to close of business Fridays.

When I don't have all the information I need to make a decision, I try to pool my resources and gather information. Do some research, ask other employees, so that I can be as educated as possible going into the decision. Then I trust my leadership skills and if the outcome is not as expected, I would try to make further decisions that could help the situation.

I was asked how much lean and safety experience I had.

Only one tech question that wasn't a brain teaser- technical job related question was about line balance. There's 3 tools in a row with known stabilities. You know the second tool is very unstable but you need to meet demand.

1 Answer

Do have a problem working long hours?

3 Answers

Can you work midnights?

2 Answers

Are you the type of person that makes mistakes?

2 Answers

What type of manufacturing experience can you contribute to Gentex?

2 Answers

How do you deal with coworkers that cannot work with each other?

2 Answers

Have you ever had to let someone go? How did you feel about it?

2 Answers

What's one of your weeknesses

2 Answers

Mostly behavioral questions, if you have past work experience, should be easy

110 of 741 Interview Questions