Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Production supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

4 Answers

That is a very good question. I don't have an answer, can we come back to this one at the end? Once we came back to it I answered with having to decide whether to schedule weekend O.T. by 7am Thursday when much more relevant information typically comes in between 7:30am Thursday to close of business Fridays.

When I don't have all the information I need to make a decision, I try to pool my resources and gather information. Do some research, ask other employees, so that I can be as educated as possible going into the decision. Then I trust my leadership skills and if the outcome is not as expected, I would try to make further decisions that could help the situation.

I was asked how much lean and safety experience I had.

How do you deal with coworkers that cannot work with each other?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What are your week points?

1 Answer

How do you deal with employee turn-over.

1 Answer

Give us an example of the most difficult employee that you had working under you, give a example how you motivated this employee to get the employees buy in to the task you was asking the employee to do, the steps taking to achive your goal.

1 Answer

Recruiter asked about previous work history and why I left each position on my resume

1 Answer

How hard are you willing to work ??

1 Answer

Did I kill anybody while deployed

1 Answer

Why should they hire me?

110 of 460 Interview Questions