Production Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Support Engineer Interview Questions

Production support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your role to solve an important problem, how did you do it and what was the result?

1 Answer

Make sure to highlight your ability to identity a priority problem, take initiative, and deliver an effective solution. Remember that you don't always have to solve problems alone - knowing how to seek out helpful assistance is a useful skill.

From boss' boss: Are you ready to make money for us? He's a busy man so he is a man of a few words. He did not say much more.

1 Answer

What type of company would I start if I was given the applicable necessities.

Standard technical fare- shell expertise, database, software engineering. More detailed and advanced than one would expect for this role.

Please analyze and debug the provided code to get it back to a functioning state.

I was asked by almost all interviewers, "What kind of hobbies or activities do you like to do?"

You have two water buckets: the first can hold 3 gallons of water and the second can hold 5 gallons of water, how do you fill the 5 gallon bucket with exactly 4 gallons of water using these two buckets (the 3 gallon and 5 gallon bucket)?

4 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 16 Interview Questions