Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Products Interview Questions

9,768

Products interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe what do you write in a functional specification?

Why Applied Medical?

3 Answers

Read in a stream of numbers, print out the ones that are repeated an odd number of times.

3 Answers

How many ping pong balls fit in a school bus?

3 Answers

Is there any thing that you'd like to share with me that you couldn't share with the Product Application Specialist Supervisors? All of the questions asked were behavioral questions and a few walk me through your resume questions.

3 Answers

Most of the questions were regarding my work experience so far. And a few logic questions like what is the angle between the hours hand and minutes hand when the time is 3:15; How do I identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb when the switches are in one room and the bulbs are in another and given that I can enter the room with bulbs only once.

3 Answers

You're stuck inside a square maze of unknown size. You start at the bottom left hand corner. The exit is at the top right corner. How can you find your way out most efficiently? What if the maze is of a known size?

2 Answers

If Pocket Gems had a bunch of new game ideas, how should we pick the best one?

4 Answers

How many hotels are their in the US

2 Answers

Design an elevator for a building (no specifics on what kind of building). Follow up design with two elevators and etc.

4150 of 9,768 Interview Questions