Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Interview Questions

2,760

Professional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you peform an SSH connection between these two PCs. I can't give you any information on these PCs, just do it.

4 Answers

Couldn't do it. Not enough information to complete.

ssh into localhost ;P

Simply SSH in to localhost

I wasn't really asked hard questions. We just talked naturally about the industry and what i was looking for.

1 Answer

I was asked why I was interested in the position and what skills did I possess that would make me a good candidate to fulfill their family's needs.

2 Answers

What experience with networking do you have?

4 Answers

What would you do if you presented products/services, client was very interested, had no further questions, price was right, and still they did not sign a contract.

3 Answers

Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?

4 Answers

Do you prefer working as an individual or a team?

2 Answers

What do you like about sales?

2 Answers

Case study: You are a senior project manager with the option to choose one of two clients for your next project: Client A, whose brand A has a very broad customer base consisting of customers who buy Brand A infrequently. Client B, whose brand B has a much smaller but more loyal customer base. If you had enough resources to conduct research for only one brand, which would you pick (and believe will be most successful), and why?

2 Answers

Complete a financial case study.

110 of 2,760 Interview Questions