Professional Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Professional Services

Professional Services Interview Questions

Professional services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My age..

2 Answers

The interview was extremely simplified

Thats illegal! lol

Where do you see yourself in five years from now?

2 Answers

Case study: You are a senior project manager with the option to choose one of two clients for your next project: Client A, whose brand A has a very broad customer base consisting of customers who buy Brand A infrequently. Client B, whose brand B has a much smaller but more loyal customer base. If you had enough resources to conduct research for only one brand, which would you pick (and believe will be most successful), and why?

2 Answers

Do not want to give details as I prefer to be anonymous, but it was a very basic interview. You simply read your cv to them.

1 Answer

During my presentation, one person in the audience asked me about a graphic I had used and why I chose it. Initially, I had chosen the graphic for its serenity, but ended up seeing it as a path....which was the crux of my presentation.

1 Answer

The 2nd technical interview was done by an engineer in the TAC which didn't make sense. You will be shown a packet capture from Wireshark and then have to interpret what problem you see.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you were given multiple projects that were a priority....?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client?

1 Answer

What is your current role at your corp

1 Answer

On my last non-technical interview, the question was asked about a mistake that I had made, and how I would of handled it differently with specific examples.

110 of 867 Interview Questions