Professional Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Services Interview Questions

Professional services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in five years from now?

2 Answers

It is a tricky question because you really don't know how your life will be in five years but try your best and say that you would like to work for the company and learn how to grow here and have a stable job and planning to pursue a Bachelor degree if you don't have one currently.

In a mirror..

My age..

2 Answers

Case study: You are a senior project manager with the option to choose one of two clients for your next project: Client A, whose brand A has a very broad customer base consisting of customers who buy Brand A infrequently. Client B, whose brand B has a much smaller but more loyal customer base. If you had enough resources to conduct research for only one brand, which would you pick (and believe will be most successful), and why?

2 Answers

Are you willing to pay your gas, pay your own costs, cover all vehicle expenses, not complain, work hard and not quit.

1 Answer

Where do you currently work? Why did you come here seeking employment? What are you looking for money wise? Do you have any family issues or other personal issues that could possibly affect your punctuality?

1 Answer

During my presentation, one person in the audience asked me about a graphic I had used and why I chose it. Initially, I had chosen the graphic for its serenity, but ended up seeing it as a path....which was the crux of my presentation.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you were given multiple projects that were a priority....?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client?

1 Answer

How much money I needed to make

1 Answer

So how did you find out about this company?

110 of 766 Interview Questions