Professor, English Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professor, English Interview Questions

Professor, english interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here? will be a very common question, but your answer is very important, as Tiffin is in the middle of nowhere with nothing to offer.

How do you handle diversity in the classroom? Describe an issue you had with a student and how you handled it? Give us an example of how you would apply learning principles in the classroom.

Mostly basic interview questions. What can course can you teach? How does your dissertation study help your teaching? What service can you offer? What course you want to teach the most?

What interests you in working at Peizheng College? We are located a little outside of the city center. How are you at adjusting to more rural settings? Have you ever lived in Asia/ China before? Do you have any hobbies to keep you interested in your spare time? How often should a teacher talk in a 1 hour class? What interests you in teaching ESL? What is your previous experience in teaching ESL?

I was asked questions about my teaching philosophy, the types of classes that I liked to teach, how I dealt with diversity in the classroom. Very standard questions. It was a very short interview-- perhaps the shortest that I've ever had. They told me ahead of time that it was going to take no more than 15 minutes, and they were true to their word.

16 of 6 Interview Questions