Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers looking for program coordinators want applicants with the organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects that make up a company program. As a program coordinator you will be responsible for organizing meetings among members of multiple projects, updating program goals, and ensuring that all participating projects are communicating with one another. Expect interviewers to ask about your experience with coordinating tasks for multiple group projects as well your critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was asked to complete a test that presented multiple hypothetical problems that a client hypothetically threw at me. I had to answer what I would do step by step to mitigate these obstacles.

1 Answer

If you were to be described to the office as a new hire, what could they say to others about you that would make you smile?

1 Answer

Why am I going the temp route?

1 Answer

What experience do you have with community organizing?

1 Answer

How you would handle different classroom management situations

1 Answer

One of the questions asked was if I considered myself a lucky person.

1 Answer

What are you most proud of?

1 Answer

Nothing difficult or unexpected. I did my homework on the department, their mission, their most recent projects and the employees that work there.

1 Answer

What is your most difficult experience with a supervisor?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with (a certain 'group' of students) before?

1120 of 625 Interview Questions