Program Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Leader Interview Questions

Program leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe to me in C how to take the word "FOX" and rearrange the words backwords to spell "XOF" using only a stack and one variable.

2 Answers

too long to write but you get the hint

Can be formulated using recursion: the stack for holding the recursive calls, and the variable for holding the char. void printReverseString(char *s) { if ( s == '\0' ) return; else { s++; printReverseString(s); putchar(*s); } }

Q: Global rules and standards center around terms of participation of customer banks. Describe your experience analyzing how new technologies might affect rules and standards.

1 Answer

Q: What are the different kind of writing you had to do in your career?

1 Answer

Q: The position is about developing expertise in rules and standards. How would you go about acquiring the required know how to perform your tasks?

1 Answer

Why interested in the program?

1 Answer

Statistics hat question: tell me about a time you had to do a statistical analysis, whether it was for class, in work, etc.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict with a client.

1 Answer

Without any prior warning, the second technical writer to interview me attempted to give me a test of my technical knowledge. The first question asked was related to programming. I am not a programmer, and never claimed to be. The "surprise quiz", on matters that are really not relevant to the MANAGEMENT of a documentation group, felt hostile.

1 Answer

What could you bring to this program?

1 Answer

Describe the most challenging obstacle you had to overcome recently? why it was challenging? how you decided to solve it? why you chose the particular method to solve it?

110 of 388 Interview Questions