Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Management

Program Management Interview Questions

1,430

Program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Started interview with: I'm not going to interview you for the role you applied for as earlier this week I am in a new role and we need a senior manager able to help the inexperienced PMs with providing guidance.

3 Answers

Confused with initial statement introduced response with "there is no I in team, so whatever is needed, I am accustomed to wearing multiple hats, mentoring and providing guidance. Interviewer comments to Staffing firm was: Not chosen, didn't understand response of "No I in team" appeared not to get it.

I had a similar experience where the interviewer claimed my answer was confused and nonsensical when I know all of my answers were correct, succinct and to the point. I now believe this demonstrates a negative pattern that should be questioned.And I understood the point you were trying to make about treating your team with respect and working hard to get the job done. It was obvious.

Everyone should be aware that the PMO Director keeps a list of everyone that's interviewed, and if you are turned down they won't talk to you again even if it's 5 years later. As an Executive who has run a PMO, I find this shocking. People can change and grow a lot in 5 years, and Starwood is missing out. Perhaps this is why they are constantly looking for the same people over and over again. And that's usually the sign of a mismanaged and toxic work environment.

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail, how would you measure exactly 4 quarts?

3 Answers

What is your mission in life?

3 Answers

The questions were appropriate and thought provoking. Most of the questions related to my previous experiences that would work within their current situation for the job I applied for.

1 Answer

Why should we choose you over our other applicants?

No unexpected question

1 Answer

Tell me about what you're studying.

1 Answer

Something about memory storage.

1 Answer

Can you leave this office and bring someone out in the store, into the office, and have them open an account?

1 Answer

Around the house, would you say that you are a maintainer or a fix-it-when-it-breaks sort of guy.

110 of 1,430 Interview Questions