Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Manager Interview Questions

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

You have no extra time and no extra resources but is asked by the CEO to add 20 extra features, what do you do?

3 Answers

Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this! Very odd.

2 Answers

You have spoken to several team members. What question do you have for me?

4 Answers

What was your best day at your previous position?

What is deadlock

2 Answers

Tell me about a challenging team situation and how you overcame it

2 Answers

Problem: Array of 100 integers between 0 and 100. One integer is doubled, find out which. Question: Which methods exist and how do they compare?

2 Answers

How would you manage people in a virtual environment?

2 Answers

interestingly the hiring manager asked about my family and how many children do I have.

1 Answer

Whether I saw myself as a profession student because I was seeking my doctoral degree.

1 Answer