Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Officer Interview Questions

Program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Which would be the best investment structure for the IFC to invest in a hypothetical foreign project: debt or equity.

3 Answers

IFC only invests in highly profitable investments

I think IFC also invests in loss making companies which happen to convince it that they are making contribution to renewable energy in developing countries. Case in point is , investment in Shalivahana Green Energy . Company is in not profitable for many years and IFC is equity investor.

HEY I HAD A QUESTION. FOR THE POSITION OF INVESTMENT ANALYST IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY. DO THEY HIRE FROM THE UNITED STATES OR LOCALS FROM THAT COUNTRY

Tell us about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.

Describe your relevant experience

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for CHF

1 Answer

Whet is the greatest challenge to Freedom in our region?

1 Answer

They were concerned that I had never been in a conflict zone. Most of their senior people have worked extensively in post-conflict socieities, helping reconstruct judiciaries, police forces, reconciliing former combants, etc.

1 Answer

If it's the first day of registration and the system is down, and you have several students complaining to you, what do you do?

1 Answer

Some questions seem a little silly, but they are designed to observe your logical thinking.

1 Answer

Three words that describe a sales person to you

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to convince your boss of a wrong direction they were taking.

110 of 140 Interview Questions