Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Officer

Program Officer Interview Questions

Program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Which would be the best investment structure for the IFC to invest in a hypothetical foreign project: debt or equity.

3 Answers

IFC only invests in highly profitable investments

I think IFC also invests in loss making companies which happen to convince it that they are making contribution to renewable energy in developing countries. Case in point is , investment in Shalivahana Green Energy . Company is in not profitable for many years and IFC is equity investor.

HEY I HAD A QUESTION. FOR THE POSITION OF INVESTMENT ANALYST IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY. DO THEY HIRE FROM THE UNITED STATES OR LOCALS FROM THAT COUNTRY

Whet is the greatest challenge to Freedom in our region?

1 Answer

All members of our staff write and seek grants, what is your experience writing and seeking grants?

1 Answer

I was asked many things about strategy that I felt I would only know if I were internal to the organization. e.g., if you were faced with project proposal x or y, which would you choose? I was also given a business case in one of the interviews although the position was not a business-focused position. It was a bit out of place. I suppose they wanted to know how I think/reason/process new information.

1 Answer

If it's the first day of registration and the system is down, and you have several students complaining to you, what do you do?

1 Answer

A lot of behavioral and situational interview questions.

1 Answer

They wanted to know if my last career experience would hinder my ability to do this job.

1 Answer

How do you study for a checkride?

1 Answer

They were concerned that I had never been in a conflict zone. Most of their senior people have worked extensively in post-conflict socieities, helping reconstruct judiciaries, police forces, reconciliing former combants, etc.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for CHF

110 of 158 Interview Questions