Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Officer Interview Questions

Program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Ask about my experience

3 Answers

describe about my experiece

Hi

What about your jop please let me to explain

Which would be the best investment structure for the IFC to invest in a hypothetical foreign project: debt or equity.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

All members of our staff write and seek grants, what is your experience writing and seeking grants?

1 Answer

how do you manage competing priorities

1 Answer

Typical fit and behavior questions

1 Answer

I was asked many things about strategy that I felt I would only know if I were internal to the organization. e.g., if you were faced with project proposal x or y, which would you choose? I was also given a business case in one of the interviews although the position was not a business-focused position. It was a bit out of place. I suppose they wanted to know how I think/reason/process new information.

1 Answer

How did you hear about the job?

1 Answer

If it's the first day of registration and the system is down, and you have several students complaining to you, what do you do?

1 Answer

Why did you quit your last job?

1 Answer

I don't remember specifically being asked questions. I had a conversation with the director and deputy director about my work experience, my personal background, why I wanted to work for the organization, and what value did I bring to the position. It wasn't very hard for me.

110 of 232 Interview Questions