Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Officer Interview Questions

Program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Which would be the best investment structure for the IFC to invest in a hypothetical foreign project: debt or equity.

3 Answers

IFC only invests in highly profitable investments

I think IFC also invests in loss making companies which happen to convince it that they are making contribution to renewable energy in developing countries. Case in point is , investment in Shalivahana Green Energy . Company is in not profitable for many years and IFC is equity investor.

HEY I HAD A QUESTION. FOR THE POSITION OF INVESTMENT ANALYST IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY. DO THEY HIRE FROM THE UNITED STATES OR LOCALS FROM THAT COUNTRY

All members of our staff write and seek grants, what is your experience writing and seeking grants?

1 Answer

If it's the first day of registration and the system is down, and you have several students complaining to you, what do you do?

1 Answer

How do you study for a checkride?

1 Answer

They were concerned that I had never been in a conflict zone. Most of their senior people have worked extensively in post-conflict socieities, helping reconstruct judiciaries, police forces, reconciliing former combants, etc.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for CHF

Describe your relevant experience

1 Answer

Three words that describe a sales person to you

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.

1 Answer

Do you feel prepared for work after college?

110 of 193 Interview Questions