Want a Free Job Posting?

Program Specialist Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Program Specialist"?  See Companies

“The only question they asked me that I was not prepared for was "How do you deal with conflict in the office?"”

“The questions were pretty typical. I think they appreciated me talking a little about myself outside of work. They are interested in your values and what part you would play on the team.”

“What are some of the problems girls might face in today's world?”

“How do you connect multiple phases of a txn”

“Please tell us about the LEAN process and give us an example of how you were LEAN in your work.”

“Tell us which area of the job you feel least comfortable with and would need additional training?”

“There was none, just really BASIC, I repeat BASIC questions. maybe one situational question "tell of a time when you blah blah blah.." The rest are just rudimentary.”

“What was the hardest part about running a free-lance web development business?”

“All candidates for the same individual position get the same basic interview questions..."Tell me about yourself." "Tell me about a time you worked as part of a team." "How do you handle conflict...”

“"How do you handle stress? Do you do activities at home that help you manage stress?"”

110 of 143 Interview Questions