Program Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Specialist Interview Questions

Program specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The director was interested in my range of skills to contribute as well as growth potential. He expressed that whoever they select would be expected to show initiative beyond this role with the capacity to possibly lead. He asked if I felt comfortable and confident with that responsibility and anticipated growth of the department.

1 Answer

I stated that I am highly self-motivated, driven by success and enjoy resolving difficult tasks. I shared my previous experience with working alone, as a part of a team as well as managing an entire team. I provided my qualifications and experience to support my claims and expressed my level of self confidence and commitment in fulfilling long term needs.

Do you have experience in this field?

1 Answer

How do you deal with impatient or rude users?

1 Answer

We deal with many impoverished people in the city of all backgrounds. What is your experience working with minorities?

1 Answer

Ability to comprehend general math and accounting principles was a job requirement and the interviewer asked "what is 80% of 63,500?' and "How many pay periods are their for someone who gets paid bi-monthly?"

1 Answer

All candidates for the same individual position get the same basic interview questions..."Tell me about yourself." "Tell me about a time you worked as part of a team." "How do you handle conflict?" "What would you do if you were asked to do anything that could be considered illegal?" They vary from time to time, department to department, and job to job.

1 Answer

What was the hardest part about running a free-lance web development business?

1 Answer

What experience have you had with Integrated Work Place Management systems at a university setting or a similar institution and tell us the most technically complex relevant environment where you have worked in the last five years.

1 Answer

What was the biggest sales failure you had?

1 Answer

If you had an angry upset or emotional student how would you handle it?

110 of 431 Interview Questions