Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

As a programmer analyst, you’re being hired for your brain, so expect your brain to be put to the test with challenging analytical questions. Expect technical questions about writing software and also questions about general analytical and problem solving skills. Also, you ultimately need to be able to communicate results to the business leaders, so expect to be tested on your ability to present your findings in a concise and coherent way.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does the CLR work?

1 Answer

Q. What is function overloading.

1 Answer

How long is your commute?

1 Answer

"what is something that you do at your current job that you didn't think you would be doing? Are you glad you do it, and why?"

1 Answer

They asked all the technical questions

1 Answer

There were some technical questions in regard to .Net that I should have known, but wasn't expecting. Those technologies were not listed in the position requirements. An example was about POCO. I was also asked about SSAS. Not in my repertoire even though at my current job we do a lot of analytic work with Allegro and in house software. It must not be that good.

1 Answer

Have you ever have someone oppose your idea and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

How do you feel about the University of Alabama? Not sure how it relates to anything but very important within the department. Trick question.

2 Answers

There are three light bulbs up stairs and three switches downstairs. You have to match each bulb with each switch but you can only go upstairs ONE time. How do you know what switches go with what bulbs?

2 Answers