Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Programmer Interview Questions

Programmers are responsible for developing code to build products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills through different kinds of computing problems or brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR Round

1 Answer

Dealing with the "previous salary" question is always something I don't appreciate, for its awkwardness all around. Knowing that your answer will provide base for what they will offer to pay you, rather than allowing the base to form from what they believe the position is worth.

1 Answer

Do you know what a completely normalized database structure is and why would you ever want to not normalize the database structure?

1 Answer

Brain teaser about light switches

1 Answer

Have you ever said lies ? If so what is the gravest lie you have said.

1 Answer

Overall, the interview was not overly difficult but it was somewhat demanding. You are asked to cover experience and decisions made since high school all the way to your previous job, which can become a long story if you have many years of experience.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you overcame an unforeseen challenge during a project?

1 Answer

Explain your development of GIS Server technologies.

1 Answer

What is the difference between String and StringBuilder classes in .NET?

1 Answer

Was asked to produce my story about my beloved boss.

6170 of 2,177 Interview Questions