Programming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Programming Interview Questions

12,400

Programming interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you describe OOP to kids?

4 Answers

What do you do if you assign a deliverable to someone, and they don't deliver. How do you handel this?

2 Answers

Describe to me in C how to take the word "FOX" and rearrange the words backwords to spell "XOF" using only a stack and one variable.

2 Answers

Because the recruiters prepare you right before the interview, none of the questions are unexpected.

2 Answers

When did you over-promise to a customer? When did you have to make an unpopular decision?

4 Answers

What was your best day at your previous position?

2 Answers

Tell me about a challenging team situation and how you overcame it

2 Answers

3rd Interview: "So I have a client. And based on some new regulation, his compliance department has to start putting out [insert trade resolution document here]. But the people, led by their compliance officer, don't want to intergrate this into their process. So right now the lawyers and our team are prepping them to be compliant when the rule is phased in, but how do I fix this problem:"

2 Answers

What would I do if I found out one of my managers had been advising employees to use the wrong charge code.

3 Answers

How many sensors do you need and where should they be placed to detect rotation/direction of a spinning disk?

5160 of 12,400 Interview Questions