Programs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Programs Interview Questions

11,839

Programs interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

make them owners so that they will be accountable

explain why, communicate the bigger picture of what you're asking them to do, show that what you are doing is in full view of process/not a personal thing but a strategic or tactical problem-solving approach. If thats not effective, contact his/her resource manager/boss and ask to be added to the employee's review process. Then let his/her boss tell that person you hold this power...

Do you enjoy working with people and are you able to handle people in a problematic situation?

1 Answer

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

How would you handle multiple projects at once?

1 Answer

If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?

1 Answer

Examples of my Program Management experience and how/if I was able to positively influence outcome.

1 Answer

How have you changed a process or procedure?

2 Answers

How would you handle the many competing events and production deadlines of the program's initiatives, and how do you handle adversity and emergency.

1 Answer

If you are completely overwhelmed during the day with multiple discharges and admissions, tell me how you would prioritize your day.

1 Answer

When you have a large portfolio of projects under you, how do you know when a project is healthy or at risk? What indicators do you look for? What information do you request from project managers / task leaders, and how do you track it? Follow up question (just as important) -- Give a specific example of what you have done when you have identified a project risk. What was the risk? How did you identify it? What did you do about it?

110 of 11,839 Interview Questions