Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Coordinator

Project Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do handle multiple requests and priorities?

2 Answers

Simple question.

I prioritize items by the level of value they add to our team.

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

1 Answer

How would you communicate to team members that a deadline was approaching and they had to have their materials ready in time?

1 Answer

Basic technical questions regarding phone network design.

1 Answer

How did you get here today? (I've been asked how traffic was before etc. but have never been directly asked how I got there)

2 Answers

What are your salary requirements? (The problem is that the organization has virtually no money for any employees.)

1 Answer

Where did you go to college?

1 Answer

How do I deal with difficult clients (i.e. professors)

1 Answer

Nothing uncommon or unusual. Why do you want to work for us, what is your greatest weakness, what is your greatest strength etc..

Goals in 5yrs and 10yrs