Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

8 Answers

The second. I want to try different ways of resolving the problem to find one that will work best for me. Also, I will probably find a way that will work best not only for me but for whole company. In such case, it is better not only for me but also for my company.

During the initial training/learning period the first would be beneficial in understanding the companies processes. This would allow me the opportunity to transition to the second through experience and by applying my knowledge and experience in order to identify and implement improvements in how I execute tasks.

Am prepared to what ever. Is needed to get the job done

How do handle multiple requests and priorities?

2 Answers

How would you communicate to team members that a deadline was approaching and they had to have their materials ready in time?

1 Answer

If you are able to work over time

8 Answers

Where do you see yourself in five years?

5 Answers

How many children do you have?

5 Answers

Project meeting notes are prepared electronically using a template. Are you able to take notes using a laptop? Would you have a problem with that?

3 Answers

They asked about prior work experience on past projects.

2 Answers

How do you stay organized?

2 Answers

Why do you feel you are the best fit for this company and this position?

110 of 1,866 Interview Questions