Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do handle multiple requests and priorities?

2 Answers

Simple question.

I prioritize items by the level of value they add to our team.

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

1 Answer

How would you communicate to team members that a deadline was approaching and they had to have their materials ready in time?

1 Answer

How do I deal with difficult clients (i.e. professors)

1 Answer

The questions weren't difficult because I know my job. However, some of the Nike jargon had to be explained as well as the particular organization of the department and how they do do projects.

1 Answer

How did you get here today? (I've been asked how traffic was before etc. but have never been directly asked how I got there)

2 Answers

Why would I leave a failing organization?

1 Answer

Have you used Database and Financial Software to manage projects?

1 Answer

Describe one of your challenging projects?

110 of 1,158 Interview Questions