Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when it would have been easier to turn a blind eye to a bad situation, but instead chose to take action.

2 Answers

What is the difference between an issue and a risk?

I don't remember

1 Answer

Would I consider assisting with administrative roles if time permits?

Do I know Project Management software

1 Answer

If you list language skills on your resume, be prepared to back it up with an on the spot conversation with a native speaker.

1 Answer

Why I could stay at my current employer and move up?

1 Answer

standard construction questions such as: ability to read drawings, estimating software, bid construction, liase between field and production. ability to adpt to changes on the fly.

Tell me about yourself..

1 Answer

How could I bring awareness to the housing issues seniors are facing in Marin County?

3140 of 1,100 Interview Questions