Project Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Developer Interview Questions

Project developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why would you like to work for us?

1 Answer

"I am interested in working for a company that is structured and has very significant bench strength. The fact that the company maintains a list of subject matter experts that are available for our engagement on projects is very unusual but extremely helpful"

How do you resolve conflicts?

1 Answer

they asked a lot of questions to determine fit, like favorite tv shows.

1 Answer

Bob finds a need for a change. He finds a solution he loves. He proposes the solution to his team for feedback. Some people love it and some people hate it. Why did some love it? Why did some hate it? What would you do differently?

1 Answer

The number of mistakes and errors in their presentation. Be prepared for either externally sourced exams (as they are not competent to do it themselves) or there to be multiple, multiple levels of errors. Top 0.5 percent arrogant individuals I've met in the industry from hundreds of the Fortune 1000 companies I've either provide consulting services or software systems.

1 Answer

What makes you believe your qualified for the position?

1 Answer

No difficult questions, just canned / situational questions w/ Hiring Mgr and (2) Directors of low caliber, expertise and no vision.

1 Answer

Review your resume with them. Strengths/weakness/challenges in the past. Pretty typical questions. VP questions were more related to the job responsibilities.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a co worker did something wrong or perhaps you did not get along with them and how did you handle / resolve it?

1 Answer

Am I familiar with coaching leaders?

110 of 69 Interview Questions