Project Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Executive

Project Executive Interview Questions

Project executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many people are on your cross functional team ? what are the roles of each of those people. Forgive me while I write this down so that I have insight in to what the organization looks like at Sony.

1 Answer

Sounds like you are just surveying people for information that can help you in your current role, however you don't have a position you are hiring for.

They asked me how capable I was at adapting to personalities and constantly changing schedules.

Why is the sky blue.

1 Answer

What are your 30, 60, and 90 day goals? How can Dvinci help?

Q1: Tell me about yourself. Q2: What would your last manager say your top 3 strengths are? Q3: What would your last manager say your top 3 weaknesses are? Q4: What do you like to do for fun?

What kind of company is Solera? (Say Tech/IT company, DO NOT SAY insurance claims...they get all huffy). How do you create PowerPoint presentations? How do you collate data?

2 Answers

Have you ever worked for a champagne Executive or worked during legislative session. What can you compare to your work experience that relates. How do you handle high volumes of priorities, what have you done to fix a delayed problem in a project on a time line. How do you manage stress?

110 of 28 Interview Questions