Project management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project management Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Project management Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.

1 Answer

I described a very large application re-write project I had done for a previous employer. I explained the requirements gathering process, scope documentation, documentation, planning, day to day management of resources and tasks and final testing, UAT and rollout.

How many people using facebook in San Francisco at 2:30pm on a Friday?

50 Answers

What is SDLC

3 Answers

How long would it take for you to....?

1 Answer

There were no unexpected questions since I was considered an expert in helping organizations with enterprise-wide organizational changes. However, I received questions surrounding dealing with organizations or people with hidden or different agendas, dealing with challenging personalities, communicating status (good, bad, and in different), escalating tactics/styles, managing resources that may not directly report to you, and a few technical questions surrounding laws, regulations, and compliance.

1 Answer

7. Tell us about your experience in managing business architecture related projects and initiatives and how this can contribute to our position

1 Answer

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

1 Answer

Have you ever had a project that failed?

1 Answer

How would I manage an SAP implementation?

1 Answer

Do you have any construction experience? (Note: There was no mention of this requirement in the job posting.)

110 of 64 Interview Questions