Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What size and types of projects have you project managed?

1 Answer

Describe a project where you encountered issues with completing the tasks or getting others to complete the tasks. Explain what you did.

1 Answer

How well can you come up to speed working with Ruby and in a custom non-relational database environment?

1 Answer

How would you deliver a project when there are two conflicting directives issued by your manager and your manager's manager?

1 Answer

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.

1 Answer

How do you run an Agile meeting?

2 Answers

What is your experience with Agile?

1 Answer

I was asked how long I had been in the construction trade? How long had I been licensed? Did I possess a OSHA 30 certification? Was I legal to work in the US? Was I proficient on a computer? Did I possess a valid drivers license? Did I have my own transportation? Did I have a recent background check?

1 Answer

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1120 of 9,301 Interview Questions