Want a Free Job Posting?

Project Manager/Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Project Manager/Senior Project Manager"?  See Companies

“Interviewing for a project manager position, I was asked if I knew how to query a database.”

“If I was PMP certified.”

“Most difficult were opened ended questions on a hypothetical problem. You are given a situation - i.e. let's imagining there is no friction - what will happen to a this case (a structure was...”

“Bob finds a need for a change. He finds a solution he loves. He proposes the solution to his team for feedback. Some people love it and some people hate it. Why did some love it? Why did some hate...”

“Take a sample report dashboard, and pretend to present it to sr management.”

“Explain the entire TCP handshake Most of the questions have to do with the basic working of the internet and browsers..”

“Describe your overall qualifications.”

“How did you handle periods of stress and limited resources with the expectation for timely and high quality deliverables?”

“"Why should the organization hire you?" This is not an uncommon question, but it's important to be able to speak to your key discriminators.”

“Describe a situation where you overcame a stumbling block.”

1120 of 653 Interview Questions