Project Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Specialist Interview Questions

Project specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

In a computer test it asked if it was difficult for me to embarrass someone.

2 Answers

I just can't recommend Lowes for employment unless you want a part time job. I worked full time and it was the hardest most stressful job I ever had. You couldn't simply leave problems at work in my particular position and constantly had to answer your Lowes phone 24/7 or else.

it really depends on the person and how much i know that particular individual.

Describe a situation when I felt threatened in the workplace? And how did you handle it?

2 Answers

Assess the slack in a Critical Path time line (having not had any formal project management training).

2 Answers

After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.

1 Answer

Can you describe your job duties and experience at XYZ corporation.

1 Answer

1st phone interview was short and average - typical questions. Next, the very lengthly e-mailed "pre-screen recruiter phone interview e-mail questions": (Recruiter contacted me mind you!) It was very and questions were standard as you see posted for in person interviews but took a lot of time due to me thinking it was the real deal, a "$32K Project Specialist" position. It probably wasn't even read. I had to call and e-mail him several times to request the next process: the assessment. A second recruiter contacted me talking me into a "better" position of "Sales" - but for $22K with commission. Ha! I don't think so. He told me I don't have enough experience for the Trainer or "Project Specialist" position. I have a BA in Education and have years of corporate training experience! I can certainly handle "customer service/project management. The issue was those positions did not exist. They were all call center with different titles. He knew I figured him out. He gave me the assessment. I took it. It was for a call center position just as I had thought. I emailed them back telling them how unprofessional and deceitful they were and I expected more from them. No, I did not drink the Kool-Aid either.

1 Answer

What training or experience have you obtained to make you successful for this role?

1 Answer

What is the difference between Quality control and Quality assurance? Tell us about your experience with it.

1 Answer

What does QA / QC mean to you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Humana?

110 of 284 Interview Questions