Project Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Specialist Interview Questions

Project specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions were from HR, they would drill down and ask "why" 3 to 5 times for each question. The hardest for this was how will you improve this process\ department\ company? Just be confident and friendly, but prepare, prepare, prepare.

1 Answer

Owner of the company insisted on me talking to a staff member who made it clear they had no time to talk to me. It was a very awkward moment being left with this person who viewed me as an imposition.

1 Answer

What is the difference between Quality control and Quality assurance? Tell us about your experience with it.

1 Answer

As with most interviews, "what do you think is your greatest weakness?"

1 Answer

What did you dislike most about a previous job? What did you dislike most about a previous instructor?

1 Answer

1st phone interview was short and average - typical questions. Next, the very lengthly e-mailed "pre-screen recruiter phone interview e-mail questions": (Recruiter contacted me mind you!) It was very and questions were standard as you see posted for in person interviews but took a lot of time due to me thinking it was the real deal, a "$32K Project Specialist" position. It probably wasn't even read. I had to call and e-mail him several times to request the next process: the assessment. A second recruiter contacted me talking me into a "better" position of "Sales" - but for $22K with commission. Ha! I don't think so. He told me I don't have enough experience for the Trainer or "Project Specialist" position. I have a BA in Education and have years of corporate training experience! I can certainly handle "customer service/project management. The issue was those positions did not exist. They were all call center with different titles. He knew I figured him out. He gave me the assessment. I took it. It was for a call center position just as I had thought. I emailed them back telling them how unprofessional and deceitful they were and I expected more from them. No, I did not drink the Kool-Aid either.

1 Answer

What is an area where you need to improve upon?

1 Answer

After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.

1 Answer

What was my best sales experience? How do I handle conflict when customer is unhappy

2130 of 310 Interview Questions