Promotion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Promotion Interview Questions

Promotion interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

While shadowing in the second interview I was ales to pick out Marketing techniques.

1 Answer

Although I had no experience in marketing I was able to pick out a few such as freebies, and knowing what the customer wants.

I was asked to describe my background.

1 Answer

What is your best skill?

1 Answer

Asked me to critique a special project that their team had done

1 Answer

What do you expect to make?

1 Answer

Basic questions: So tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? What is your availability like?

1 Answer

If someone was writing my biography, what would I want the title to be?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable driving a big truck?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Honestly, none of the specific questions were that difficult. Each interview consists of four questions, asking you to describe different situations that have arisen in your current role, with the expectation that you lay out A) what the problem was, B) what the course of action was, C) what the outcome was, D) if the outcome will lead to changing the course of action in the future or implementing it as a new policy, and E) what, specifically, your role was in all of that. The most difficult part was not a question, per se, but trying to explain to the interviewers what my current role and department actually did. The fact that three people could interview me, and have little to no understanding of what another department in their company does, was shocking. Trying to be detailed enough that I didn't sell myself short, while covering it quickly enough to still leave time to answer questions, was the trickiest balancing act.

110 of 664 Interview Questions