Promotions Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Promotions Assistant Interview Questions

Promotions assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

None, all general questions but over at least 25 questions in total.

1 Answer

Overall the Chicago portion was unprofessional and overzealous considering it was for a part-time minimum wage position. Wouldn't consider applying again after the lack of professionalism. If I sit down and have an hour long conversation with you about a position I deserve some sort of response.

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable driving a big truck?

1 Answer

What kind of car do you drive?

1 Answer

Honestly, none of the specific questions were that difficult. Each interview consists of four questions, asking you to describe different situations that have arisen in your current role, with the expectation that you lay out A) what the problem was, B) what the course of action was, C) what the outcome was, D) if the outcome will lead to changing the course of action in the future or implementing it as a new policy, and E) what, specifically, your role was in all of that. The most difficult part was not a question, per se, but trying to explain to the interviewers what my current role and department actually did. The fact that three people could interview me, and have little to no understanding of what another department in their company does, was shocking. Trying to be detailed enough that I didn't sell myself short, while covering it quickly enough to still leave time to answer questions, was the trickiest balancing act.

1 Answer

what have you done to prepare ?

1 Answer

Can you come in the following morning?

1 Answer

what experiences do you have?

110 of 88 Interview Questions