Property accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Property accountant Interview Questions

property accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you apply for this position? What are your strength and weaknesses? what makes you a better candidate for this positions

2 Answers

I applied for his position because I have past experience in that domain.

I had past expertise in that domain. I wanted to comeback to face new people and challenges. As well, is there anything new added in that domain; that I did learn.

Don't recall getting any of the tired, ineffective questions some companies still cling to (strengths/weaknesses, "tell me about a time you asked someone about a time" and so on). "Why are you looking" came up.

1 Answer

What experience do you have that pertains to this position?

1 Answer

How to record a security deposit from a tenant, describe the journal entry. Alot of it was hammering into how much I knew about specific accounting for properties because they told me they dont want to have to train at all. but that's just what they were looking for at the time the team seemed very nice and there was not even a specific position that needed filling I just won the chance to interview.

1 Answer

What's your five year plan?

1 Answer

How do you handle working with someone that is a friend and being their supervisor?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to very strategic in order to meet all your top priorities.

What is an Accrual?

1 Answer

What kind of interaction did you have with internal auditors?

110 of 78 Interview Questions