Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Property Manager

Property Manager Interview Questions

"Property owners hire property managers to oversee duties related to their residences such as rent, tenant relations, and maintenance upkeep. Interviewers are looking for candidates who have excellent communication skills and can complete projects and assist tenants in a timely fashion. Be ready to discuss your experience in the field and how you would handle difficult tenant scenarios."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What software systems are you familiar with for property management?

1 Answer

I said Yardi, RentRight, RentRoll and MPW. They were shocked because they apparently use MPW and it's a very uncommon program!

The most difficult question I was asked was how I would deal with an eviction

1 Answer

How would you address a circumstance in which you disagree with your supervisor's decision or actions in a particular instance?

1 Answer

Generally making a very good impression in interviews, I was floored when after a few negative comments (one challanging a self-rating question answer I gave, another stating that I "might not deal with change well", when I was looking to change from subsidized back to market rentals and my resume shows a wide variety of experience in property management) this woman hauls off and asks my "energy level" and said I "seemed bored". It die not take me long to excuse myself from this interview. Rude, rude, rude...

2 Answers

I am having a hard time understanding how your experience translates over into this position, a very hard time. Convince me we should move forward.

2 Answers

She went through every job or my resume and asked me about the position and why I left.

1 Answer

How many years experience do you have in property management?

1 Answer

The VP asked me if I would be able to represent the owners well with key people.

hours, education, goals, salary

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 677 Interview Questions