Property manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for property manager

Property manager Interview Questions

"Property owners hire property managers to oversee duties related to their residences such as rent, tenant relations, and maintenance upkeep. Interviewers are looking for candidates who have excellent communication skills and can complete projects and assist tenants in a timely fashion. Be ready to discuss your experience in the field and how you would handle difficult tenant scenarios."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question I was asked was how I would deal with an eviction

1 Answer

First and foremost every eviction should be treated as if it was you the one being evicted. Generally speaking people that are being evicted have come to some form of hardship and are under tremendous emotional stress and duress. Must approach with kid gloves, show respect and be genuine. Yet be firm and be in complete control of the situation. it's nothing personal and don't appear to be judgemental. Be helpful and understanding but, firm and unwavering.

How would you address a circumstance in which you disagree with your supervisor's decision or actions in a particular instance?

1 Answer

What software systems are you familiar with for property management?

1 Answer

How would you handle a tenant who is late with their rent?

4 Answers

President asserted he had been told something very negative about me.

3 Answers

I was asked many personal questions.

4 Answers

Why are you leaving your current job?

3 Answers

Are you comfortable with leasing apartments with rent this high?

2 Answers

Why did you apply for this position? What are your strength and weaknesses? what makes you a better candidate for this positions

2 Answers

What’s your leadership style?

110 of 1,065 Interview Questions