Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Providence, RI | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Providence, RI

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Providence, RI

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

tell me about a time you had a difficult customer

1 Answer

This question is one of the first questions on the customer service associate interview packet. It is not a question asked during an ASM interview. This person had no idea what they applied for.

What was your previous work experience

1 Answer

They asked whether I was qualified for the position.

1 Answer

Explain a time in your last job when you were not able to finish a task.

Basic question like how do you work with others. Team atmosphere

Basic questions re: work and education background, ability to work with difficult people, interest in role. Also asked to score a student writing sample on provided rubric and to provide feedback on the rubric.

What made me think that I was good for this position.

The interviewer (Operations Manager) made comments that may be considered discriminatory.