Engineering Interview Questions in Providence, RI | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineering

Engineering Interview Questions in Providence, RI

Engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

3rd Interview - I was offered if I had any questions. I questioned the inspection process for materials.This was head-line news as an entire section of a building at the Airport had collapsed.

1 Answer

More relevantly, I explained I was working there in the Airport when it happened so I investigated the site first hand to identify the real issue of controlled demolition. The department manager was impressed of my knowledge of the actual events.Inside information. Ability to do empirical work in the interview material.

When would you use inheritance (abstract vs interface in java), can you give an example.

1 Answer

A lot of technical knowledge was asked, including Port settings, Email technologies, basic PC troubleshooting, where a lot of Admin tools were for PC's and servers, how to map a network drive, how to see what folders are being shared from a server, etc.

1 Answer

If I was offered the job would I be willing to relocate?

1 Answer

What are the two theories of stability? How do you know a system will be unstable?

1 Answer

How many watts of power a device had when given the current and voltage.

Resume based questions

1 Answer

I was young, so the whole "where do you see yourself in 3,5,10 years" question was difficult to answer accurately.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Tyco.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this business?

110 of 239 Interview Questions