Psychological Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Psychological Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Psychological Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you react if you did a great job and noone praised you?

2 Answers

I said that it's nice to get some recognition now and then, but I don't need anyone to tell me that I did a great job, because I know I did a great job.

Knowing that I did my best would be my reward, but when someone else recognizes it, it's icing on the cake.

Describe the Trans-theoretical Model of Change (TTM) and how you used it in the past to help a client of yours? (they were referring to me being a personal trainer)

1 Answer

Just like most commissioned sales store interviews, likely asked to role play, that is pretend to be selling a specific product or service (usually a mobile phone to which you will know nothing about!). The manager performing the interview may act the role as customer, or ask an existing employee to do so while he or she stands or sits back and observes.

1 Answer

"What would you say are some of your weaknesses?" -That question caught me a little off guard because I don't really have any.

1 Answer

How did you get so knowledgable?

1 Answer

Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant. 2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.

1 Answer

The most difficult part is that you are talked to for a long time (several hours) and you aren't certain if you are saying anything wrong. They make you feel very comfortable which can make you nervous if you can't answer questions quickly. It's like being interviewed by a psychologist!

1 Answer

How do you feel dealing with the "stigma" of working a "lowly" job like Walmart?

1 Answer

They ask if you can speak a foreign language.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I was asked from my perspective was what did I think about speaking with people from different cultures and countries. I wasn't sure what was being asked. I asked several times for clarification,--but still was not clear on what the specific question/issue was.

110 of 21 Interview Questions