Psychologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Psychologist Interview Questions

psychologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many years of experience do you have? Which school level you feel more comfortable to work? What difficult experience do you have in IEP meetings?

1 Answer

I have 33 years of experience in education. I feel more comfortable working on Middle School level because I have a great experience working with elementary and high school. I believe that the Middle School level balance my experience. I have to supported the IEP team accused of discrimination in GA. I used the school logo to explain parents the importance of behavior to improve academics. I invited parents to support the SPED teacher to understand her in the process of teaching and learn how to do the process when they will work at home with their child. Parents accepted my invitation, understood the teacher, assisted their child to improve behavior and academics, and involved with the school.

Can you handle a full caseload for all disability categories, testing, reporting, conferencing and scheduling?

2 Answers

Baseball or Bat, which one are you?

2 Answers

Why did I want to work in the district.

1 Answer

If i could save an individual or a group, who would I save and why?

1 Answer

Baseball or bat, which one are you?

When can you start?

1 Answer

What is your experience with analytics? and What do you think the future of work will bring?

1 Answer

My experience of this interview was to be mindful, prepared for any and all questions, be able to acknowledge if a question is difficult or not appropriate.

1 Answer

How do I prioritize my workload?

110 of 147 Interview Questions