Psychologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Psychologist

Psychologist Interview Questions

Psychologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many years of experience do you have? Which school level you feel more comfortable to work? What difficult experience do you have in IEP meetings?

1 Answer

I have 33 years of experience in education. I feel more comfortable working on Middle School level because I have a great experience working with elementary and high school. I believe that the Middle School level balance my experience. I have to supported the IEP team accused of discrimination in GA. I used the school logo to explain parents the importance of behavior to improve academics. I invited parents to support the SPED teacher to understand her in the process of teaching and learn how to do the process when they will work at home with their child. Parents accepted my invitation, understood the teacher, assisted their child to improve behavior and academics, and involved with the school.

Baseball or Bat, which one are you?

2 Answers

Can you handle a full caseload for all disability categories, testing, reporting, conferencing and scheduling?

2 Answers

My experience of this interview was to be mindful, prepared for any and all questions, be able to acknowledge if a question is difficult or not appropriate.

1 Answer

What I was most proud of. My experience of this interview was feeling competent, excited and enthusiastic. I have not received a response to date. They were checking my bilingual certification.

1 Answer

They started with Tell us about yourself

1 Answer

How do you deal with conflict between staff and your opinion?

1 Answer

would I be comfortable with a fee for service arrangement?

1 Answer

they explained the responsibilities of the position and if was comfortable meeting them

1 Answer

None seemed difficult or unexpected.

110 of 129 Interview Questions