Psychologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Psychologist Interview Questions

Psychologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How many years of experience do you have? Which school level you feel more comfortable to work? What difficult experience do you have in IEP meetings?

1 Answer

I have 33 years of experience in education. I feel more comfortable working on Middle School level because I have a great experience working with elementary and high school. I believe that the Middle School level balance my experience. I have to supported the IEP team accused of discrimination in GA. I used the school logo to explain parents the importance of behavior to improve academics. I invited parents to support the SPED teacher to understand her in the process of teaching and learn how to do the process when they will work at home with their child. Parents accepted my invitation, understood the teacher, assisted their child to improve behavior and academics, and involved with the school.

None seemed difficult or unexpected.

1 Answer

Baseball or Bat, which one are you?

1 Answer

Baseball or bat, which one are you?

1 Answer

What would I do if an assistant didn't want to follow directions

1 Answer

What assessments are you most comfortable and familiar with? What grade level of student are you most comfortable assessing? What is your understanding of RTI? What are your recommendations to our school division to address the School Psychologist shortage?

1 Answer

Clinical orientation (e.g., Cognitive, Psychodynamic, Systems)

1 Answer

they explained the responsibilities of the position and if was comfortable meeting them

1 Answer

Talk about a difficult situation you faced with a client and how you dealt with it. What do you consider to be some of your strengths.

1 Answer

How do you feel about making home visits?

110 of 73 Interview Questions