Public Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Health Interview Questions

Public health interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What type of conflict have you been in, how deal you dealt with it, how was it resolve?

1 Answer

Make sure you can summarize it well enough to pinpoint the main issues, talk about how you resolve it and what did you learn from it that has change your working regime

I really don't remember much of the interview. I don't remember being asked any really difficult or unexpected questions. I think I was asked if I had any knowledge of State and/or Federal rules & regulations regarding healthcare facilities.

1 Answer

unsure...a question was What are the two nutrition related medical problems associated with children 1-5 in WIC?

1 Answer

If you were doing an inspection for window guards in an apartment and 2 children under the age of 10 answer the door what would you do?

1 Answer

How do you feel about giving birth control to minors or young children.

1 Answer

What experience do you have in working independently with no over sight.

1 Answer

How are you working with individuals with different personalities. I enjoy working with a team they actually can provide you more knowledgeable and provide input on what areas they want training in.

1 Answer

Do you mine training? I find training to be an asset and having involment from the audience makes me engertic and is rewarding.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you?

1 Answer

Do you mine working overtime.

110 of 86 Interview Questions