Public Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Health Interview Questions

Public health interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about giving birth control to minors or young children.

1 Answer

Was not expecting this question, but the health department has to give out free birth control and is expected to keep confidentiality. I responded that I did not think it was right for them to be needing it in the first place, but better give it to prevent the alternatives.

What type of conflict have you been in, how deal you dealt with it, how was it resolve?

1 Answer

There were no questions asked other than an availability of start date related to efforts of backing out of the relocation incentive: April 2016 deadline versus requested June 2016 to allow for high school student dependent to finish a school year.

1 Answer

I really don't remember much of the interview. I don't remember being asked any really difficult or unexpected questions. I think I was asked if I had any knowledge of State and/or Federal rules & regulations regarding healthcare facilities.

1 Answer

unsure...a question was What are the two nutrition related medical problems associated with children 1-5 in WIC?

1 Answer

What is the future of social media/what are the current trends?

1 Answer

If you were doing an inspection for window guards in an apartment and 2 children under the age of 10 answer the door what would you do?

1 Answer

How will you deal with the stress of cultural challenges and the difficulty of the Peace Corps lifestyle?

Tell me about a time when you had multiple projects to complete, and didn't have enough time to complete them all by their deadlines.

110 of 92 Interview Questions