Public Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Health

Public Health Interview Questions

Public health interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about giving birth control to minors or young children.

1 Answer

Was not expecting this question, but the health department has to give out free birth control and is expected to keep confidentiality. I responded that I did not think it was right for them to be needing it in the first place, but better give it to prevent the alternatives.

What type of conflict have you been in, how deal you dealt with it, how was it resolve?

1 Answer

I really don't remember much of the interview. I don't remember being asked any really difficult or unexpected questions. I think I was asked if I had any knowledge of State and/or Federal rules & regulations regarding healthcare facilities.

1 Answer

unsure...a question was What are the two nutrition related medical problems associated with children 1-5 in WIC?

1 Answer

If you were doing an inspection for window guards in an apartment and 2 children under the age of 10 answer the door what would you do?

1 Answer

How will you deal with the stress of cultural challenges and the difficulty of the Peace Corps lifestyle?

Tell me about a time when you had multiple projects to complete, and didn't have enough time to complete them all by their deadlines.

Biggest strength?

1 Answer

The interview was very pleasant. The first question was more about why I chose to apply for this position in the first place. This team is a small team of four so most of the questions were behavioral questions. All questions were centered around preferred work style, communication skills, professionalism, and commitment to high quality work. They also asked for a writing sample and wanted to know if I was proficient in French.

110 of 89 Interview Questions