Senior Engineer Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Engineer

Senior Engineer Interview Questions in Pune, India

1,298

Senior engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

FSMO, NTLM & Kerberos,AD replication

2 Answers

fsmo- FSMO stands for flexible single master operation by the help of FSMO role we can identify which one dc ,adc,cdc having some role domainnaming master role,schema master role you know in schema master role first we have to register it regsrv32 shcmmgmt.dll this is file we have to register it and domain naming master role ,rid,pdc,infrastructure, AD REPLICATION -command is --repadmin /showrepl i just give you example suppose we have two server one is primary server and one is secondary server first we have to do make a one user in primary server and second we have to check replication partner it 's showing or not AD replication you can say gathering some information one to another .NTLM-Stand for network lan manager-he client is authenticating to a server using an IP address The client is authenticating to a server that belongs to a different Active Directory forest that has a legacy NTLM trust instead of a transitive inter-forest trust

Kerberos is an integral part of Windows 2000 Active Directory implementations, and anyone planning to deploy and maintain a Windows 2000 enterprise must have a working knowledge of the principals and administrative issues involved in this front-line security technology.

It is 6 in the evening and your management want something done, but your resource really have some unavoidable reasons for leaving, which you know are real, what would you do?

2 Answers

agile methology questions

1 Answer

What is the meaning of bottom half? Why do we need them? Why there are different types of bottom half? What u do in tasklets? What do u know about softirq? What are the steps you will perform, if Kernel Crashes? What will u do if kernel hangs in Interrupt Handle? What is the first/basic step you will perform in interrupt handler?

1 Answer

Write a re-entrant function?

1 Answer

Write a program having 3 threads (Pthread) 1st thread: Separate out the consonants from input text file & write it to a new file. 2nd thread: Separate out the non consonants from the same input text file(used above) & write it to new file 3rd thread: Sort the file generated in 2nd thread.

1 Answer

Trying to design a system that is not related to work experience. E.g. Asking a skilled rocket science mechanical engineer to enumerate, time, people, quantity of Iron required to build a ship. Often the skilled engineer has sound basics and possesses the ability to understand and figure out what it takes to build a ship but he may not know of that information off-hand during the interview.

1 Answer

What is Hotplug Device? Suppose I coping a 1GB movie from PC to USB device and instead of safely remove, I directly plug it out, what will happen? Why USB devices need, safely remove?

1 Answer

Why local variables are not shared and global variable are shared? Every Process/thread has its own memory space. What is the meaning of that? If there are 100's of malloc and free and if program gives seg fault how will you identify it?

None was difficult.