Purchasing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purchasing Assistant Interview Questions

Purchasing assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The basics, do you have experience? It was a year ago, it is hard to remember specific questions Amanda and Marc asked.

3 Answers

The typical answers you would give at an interview. I wrote the review because I noticed that Marc must have been leaving great reviews here for his company. The last few 5 star reviews came from within the company. There was about two long term employees who worked there and almost everyone else was VERY new. I can't see anyone leaving 5 star reviews for this company. It was hostile and very uncomfortable.

Again, this is the same person who got let go. Her boyfriend who never worked at Falcon Dynamics, Inc. however he is upset of the fact his girlfriend lost her job because of many warning she got regarding her performance. Now he is going Glassdoor posting these negative information. You can tell that he is not familiar with Falcon Dynamics, inc when he mentioned that we are located in Lake Forest, however we are located in Irvine. The bad Karma is already following these people and we heard that they are sitting home miserable. We are a great company and have a great team and these hateful individual is not going to affect our reputation.

It’s barely in Irvine. lol the next major cross street is lake forest drive. The owner has a horrible Napoleon complex. This place is horrible the owner is horrible the management is horrible. I feel bad for Amanda. I hope she’s at least making $30/hr at this point but she’s probably not.

Did you look at our website at all?

1 Answer

If a much-required delivery from the NW part of the country heading to GA was delayed due to snow conditions, how would I react with multiple people surrounding me and yelling about how this would result in production stoppage.

1 Answer

Mostly, the interviewer explained the position requirements, and whether I thought I could handle them.

1 Answer

If you were at a critical point where a superior needed to make a decision "right now" but no supervisor or manager was available to guide you, how would you proceed?

1 Answer

They will ask you about your organizational and multi-tasking skills. If you don't have them, don't apply. You will need them for this job.

Did you work at this place? (referring to the position on my resume.)

1 Answer

How did I hear about the company? What do I know about them?

Describe how you handled a difficult co-worker.

110 of 100 Interview Questions