QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for QA Analyst

QA Analyst Interview Questions

"Employers looking to fill QA analyst positions want applicants with the problem-solving capabilities to detect software-level errors and make improvements to their products. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on technical questions that will test your analytical and critical thinking skills. You may be asked to resolve a programming error or explain the uses of a particular function."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the relationship between software requirements and QA testing?

1 Answer

Requirements are the blueprint by which QA testing occurs. QA's role is to perform an audit on the requirement to ensure the functionality meets the stakeholders product scope criteria.

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

1) If I was troubleshooting a browser, what would the steps I would take?

1 Answer

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

5 Answers

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

How do you measure 4 gallons with only a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon bucket?

5 Answers

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

3 Answers

You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.

2 Answers

Given a tight schedule how will you decide what to test and which test cases to execute.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Becket & Lee?

110 of 961 Interview Questions