Qa analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qa analyst Interview Questions

"Employers looking to fill QA analyst positions want applicants with the problem-solving capabilities to detect software-level errors and make improvements to their products. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on technical questions that will test your analytical and critical thinking skills. You may be asked to resolve a programming error or explain the uses of a particular function."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

know your SQL.

What is the relationship between software requirements and QA testing?

1 Answer

daily tasks with your previous company

6 Answers

How do you measure 4 gallons with only a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon bucket?

5 Answers

How do you handle difficult people and situations.

4 Answers

I was forwarded to a 6 section skills/behavioural survey

3 Answers

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

3 Answers

You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.

2 Answers

Nothing really...not much technical question. Most are with manual testing background. Manual testing is not a highly technical skill....

2 Answers

Would you survive the stressful environment

110 of 1,451 Interview Questions