QA Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QA Lead Interview Questions

"As a QA lead, you'll be responsible for creating project roadmaps and directing your team of QA engineers to achieve project goals. In an interview, expect to answer a mix of questions that will evaluate your QA testing skills as well as people management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Have you had a defect that was found by a customer that should have been caught during the testing phase? If so, how did you handle the escaped defect.

1 Answer

I followed up with the customer and asked how they discovered the defect. I then determined what part of the troubleshooting process we missed that would have revealed the defect to us.

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

1 Answer

What exact experience with test automation have you had?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were what I expected. I suppose the hardest question was how to deal with employees in a hostile environment since it varies from case to case.

1 Answer

How was yore job experience ?

1 Answer

"What would be the first priority to test in a GUI application?". There is not enough information in the question to answer that. Too vague.

2 Answers

Astrid and Bill invited 10 other married couples for an afternoon sail on their yacht. During the sail, each pair of people who had not previously met were introduced. Back in port, as the guests stepped off the boat, Bill asked each of them how many people he or she was introduced to. When they were gone Bill noted, “According to their answers, no two guests were introduced to the same number of people this afternoon, and none of them was introduced to the same number of people I was introduced to.” Assuming that Bill and the guests all told the truth, and that no one was introduced to anyone he or she had previously met, how many of the guests did Astrid meet for the first time that afternoon?

1 Answer

How do you know that your testing covered all the functionality

How to load test

1 Answer

Are you able to be on-site daily?

110 of 130 Interview Questions