Qa lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qa lead Interview Questions

"As a QA lead, you'll be responsible for creating project roadmaps and directing your team of QA engineers to achieve project goals. In an interview, expect to answer a mix of questions that will evaluate your QA testing skills as well as people management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

What exact experience with test automation have you had?

1 Answer

Have you had a defect that was found by a customer that should have been caught during the testing phase? If so, how did you handle the escaped defect.

1 Answer

"What would be the first priority to test in a GUI application?". There is not enough information in the question to answer that. Too vague.

3 Answers

What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?

1 Answer

How do you know that your testing covered all the functionality

1 Answer

Do you know what Exchange is used for?

1 Answer

They asked about my background with auditors and SQF. We discussed microbiology and my previous lab experience. I was asked if I had any questions.

1 Answer

How would you handle a major service outage?

Do you want the job?