QA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QA Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring QA managers, employers are looking for candidates with the technical background and management skills to assist the QA department at a high level. In an interview, be ready to answer typical testing questions as well as speak to your leadership experience and project management abilities. Come prepared to discuss how you would set quality standards, execute testing planning, and ensure that teams meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you make sure deliverables are completed within schedule and without working over shift.

1 Answer

proactively review the schedule and the work in progress, continuously identify improvements and implement solutions that would enhance the productivity without impacting the quality

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Using a language of your preference, parse a log file for a key phrase occurring withing a certain date range and redirect the output to a separate file.

2 Answers

In Selenium, which commands were not used to pause execution until the specified element in the table on a web page becomes present?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Did you invent any new QA process? tell me about it

2 Answers

Write a function to compute factorial of a number & return number of trailing zeros of the final number. Also give the performance of this function

2 Answers

Let's say you work for me for one year, then quit. Why?

2 Answers

How would you slice a cake with 3 slices to get 8 pieces.

2 Answers

What is the standard bit encryption used on US based Websites.

Name, previous experience