QA Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for QA Team Lead

QA Team Lead Interview Questions

QA team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

6) We'd like to better understand the preferences of a segment of movie watching users. We are particularly interested in those users who have an occupation of 'Engineer'. For these 'Engineer' users, we want to know more about their favorite movies - the top five rated movies (where a rating of 5 is the best). We would like to consider only those movies which have a significant amount of ratings, so let's say at least 20 Engineers must have rated a movie for the movie to be considered in the top 5. So, in summary, write a query to return the top 5 significant movies as rated by 'Engineers'.

1 Answer

Do you know what Exchange is used for?

1 Answer

They asked about my background with auditors and SQF. We discussed microbiology and my previous lab experience. I was asked if I had any questions.

1 Answer

They asked about my prior experience, but they did most of the talking. They shared the specifics of the position and why they thought I would be a great candidate for the job.

1 Answer

Explain a situation when you had a co-worker who did not agree with you.

How would you rate your communication skills from 1-10?

How would you rate your computer skills from 1-10? What computer programs are you familiar with?

What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?

110 of 14 Interview Questions