QA Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QA Test Analyst Interview Questions

QA test analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the X-Path match?

1 Answer

The X-Path match is one of the various types of assertions that is used in SOAP-UI tool to do the web service testing. It validates that a certain field has the expected value.

What is your experience with test cases?

1 Answer

I'm suspicious of the hiring practices with this company. Was told the Assessments we had taken would be mentioned in the interview but that did not happen. Then told the assessment results would not be known for 3-5 days. Very strange they change their position on the assessment results. STill have not received results after 10 days. Are they just trying to obtain information on people? and no hiring actually occuring?

1 Answer

Standard interview questions as mentioned above. nothing really difficult if you know the stuff.

Hmm tough to remember! Unexpected ones were related to programming questions associated with COBOL (it had been a while...)

What applications have I tested in the past using what technology? How do I submit and resolve defects? What do I like about software testing?

1 Answer

What was the most complex project you've had to work on?

Behavioral questions, more about your education and work experience. Nothing technical.

110 of 16 Interview Questions