QA Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QA Tester Interview Questions

QA tester interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a clear path foul in basketball and what is the penalty?

look it up.

I happen to be a basketball fan so I know the answer, but it would take a special person who knows the ins and outs of NBA, MLB, NHL rules and also can spend 72 hours a week testing games. BTW - the answer is the offensive team has a player with the ball and nobody between him and the basket (a clear path) and defensively, someone fouls him. The penalty is two free throws PLUS the team that got fouled KEEPS possession of the ball.

Are you passionate about the game industry?

2 Answers

Most Unexpected Question: - Can you work well with others? Then interviewer followed up with an explanation on why it was important for an employee to be able to do so for that job.

2 Answers

Question 1: There are 100 stairs, you can either go by one or two stairs each time, how many different ways(combinations) there are to climb the 100 stairs. For example if there are 3 stairs, there are 3 ways: (1,2), (2,1), (1,1,1).

1 Answer

Do you know what Regular expressions are? (RegEx)

1 Answer

How would you handle prioritizing multiple tasks if you do not have the time to accomplish them all.

Tell me a joke.

1 Answer

If I give you a patch to test and you only have time to test one thing before it is sent out, what do you test?

2 Answers

What would you do to keep yourself focused when certain aspects of a job get repetitive?

1 Answer

Willing to work long hours

110 of 334 Interview Questions