QC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QC Interview Questions

QC interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would you do if you found a co-worker doing something unethical (like not following a SOP) etc etc

1 Answer

Since this is the pharma industry expect a lot of similar questions.

Was I familiar with ASME/ASME Standards

1 Answer

How comprehensive are your editing skills?

1 Answer

Question was asked about my experience working in research laboratories.

1 Answer

Is the customer always right? The correct answer is "no", but we'll make him feel like he is, since many customers seem to think that they know more about concrete than we do.

1 Answer

Specific FHA guideline questions. You really gotta know them there.

1 Answer

How would I address a supervisor or mentor instructing me to do something that was against company policy.

1 Answer

What do you do as a QC Supervisor?

1 Answer

Are you proficient with Microsoft Word?

1 Answer

What do you think the reason is for quality control? How do you deal with a situation when you’re training someone and you retrain them and retrain them and they still don’t know how to do it? What if an error happens again? What would you do? Which point would you take this to your supervisor? When is it fine not to follow a procedure? What’s your definition of a slacker? I send someone to do shipping and instead they do receiving. Is that a slacker? If I were to tell you that you were in charge, how would you handle this situation? So why is it wrong if they are still working and there’s a lot to work to do where they are? What if someone refused to do the job and you were in charge? Why Medisca?

110 of 294 Interview Questions