QC Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QC Technician Interview Questions

QC technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you think the reason is for quality control? How do you deal with a situation when you’re training someone and you retrain them and retrain them and they still don’t know how to do it? What if an error happens again? What would you do? Which point would you take this to your supervisor? When is it fine not to follow a procedure? What’s your definition of a slacker? I send someone to do shipping and instead they do receiving. Is that a slacker? If I were to tell you that you were in charge, how would you handle this situation? So why is it wrong if they are still working and there’s a lot to work to do where they are? What if someone refused to do the job and you were in charge? Why Medisca?

1 Answer

Be confident in your answers and have a way to back them up.

Is the customer always right? The correct answer is "no", but we'll make him feel like he is, since many customers seem to think that they know more about concrete than we do.

1 Answer

Being that I attend college, I was asked if I felt that working for Medisca--if hired--would interfere with my classes.

1 Answer

Basically when could I start? Did I know much about HP LaserJet Printers?

1 Answer

How would I address a supervisor or mentor instructing me to do something that was against company policy.

1 Answer

There were no questions. Absolutely no questions. There was no interview. It's all done by referral.

1 Answer

It's been awhile since I've done the interview but this one I did remember. What was my favorite issue that was found in Qc?

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me if I could handle working with a variety of men where most probably didn't know how to act appropriately around women. Really? Yes, really!

1 Answer

Never a straight forward answer for the questions on the job.

The only question that I can remember is one of my future coworkers asking me why manhole covers are round.

110 of 46 Interview Questions