Want a Free Job Posting?

QC Technician Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "QC Technician"?  See Companies

“What do you think the reason is for quality control? How do you deal with a situation when you’re training someone and you retrain them and retrain them and they still don’t know how to do it? What...”

“Is the customer always right? The correct answer is "no", but we'll make him feel like he is, since many customers seem to think that they know more about concrete than we do.”

“Being that I attend college, I was asked if I felt that working for Medisca--if hired--would interfere with my classes.”

“Basically when could I start? Did I know much about HP LaserJet Printers?”

“How would I address a supervisor or mentor instructing me to do something that was against company policy.”

“There were no questions. Absolutely no questions. There was no interview. It's all done by referral.”

“It's been awhile since I've done the interview but this one I did remember. What was my favorite issue that was found in Qc?”

“The interviewer asked me if I could handle working with a variety of men where most probably didn't know how to act appropriately around women. Really? Yes, really!”

“Never a straight forward answer for the questions on the job.”

“The only question that I can remember is one of my future coworkers asking me why manhole covers are round.”

110 of 33 Interview Questions