Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Quality assurance analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

3 Answers

Man... I wish these comments existed back when I applied! This entire process is a horrifying waste of time, and it seems to be the resounding situation that everybody goes through. This could almost verbatim describe my experience, subbing out a few words for others. This place is a miserable waste of time.

I know why you guys hated the interview process... it's because you didn't get the jobs. So sorry! Anyway, I've got a really good idea for both of you... Why don't you just stay at Wells Fargo!

Wow, bitter much? You obviously work at WebFilings and are taking these reviews wayyy too seriously. With all of these bad reviews, maybe you should learn to change your system instead of backstabbing those that had bad experiences. I know all too well, because I as well had a bad experience, even with an offer in hand.

How do you measure 4 gallons with only a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon bucket?

5 Answers

I think the questions were in line with my expectations of what they should be. Perhaps the most difficult is always the question of when can you start.

1 Answer

Name a situation where you were a apart of team and you went above and beyond to help your teammate, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Tell me about how you teach others about process improvement?

1 Answer

Why did you pick GoHealth?

1 Answer

How would you deal with issues between you and your coworker and how did you resolve it?

1 Answer

They asked me to talk a little about my experience in the armed forces.

1 Answer

Could you work overtime throughout the week? Also they mentioned if you have day care issues, you can bring your kids into work.

Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team