Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Quality assurance analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you measure 4 gallons with only a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon bucket?

5 Answers

1.Dump 3 gal into 5 gal 2. Fill 3 ga and empty into 5 gal again 3. This will leave 1 gal in the 3 gal 4. Dump the 5 gal 5.Add the 1 gal from the 3 gal to the 5 gal 6. Fill the 3 gal again 7. Dump the 3 gal into the 5 gal (where there is all ready 1 gal) 8. Now there are 4 gallons of water in the 5 gallon bucket.

Shift some water from the 5 gallon bucket to 3 gallon bucket to make both the buckets have same amount of water. when both the buckets have same amount of water. That means both contain 4 gallons of water.

From the full 5 gallon bucket, you get the 3 gallons needed to make the smaller bucket full. You now have 2 gallons remaining in the big bucket. Then you empty the 3 gallon bucket and drop the residual 2 gallons from the big one into it. Then you mark the 2 gallon level in the 3 gallon bucket. Now you can drop the two gallons back into the big bucket, then go by the mark to collect two more gallons in the small bucket and drop again into the big bucket, whence you obtain 2+2 = 4 gallons.

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

3 Answers

Given a tight schedule how will you decide what to test and which test cases to execute.

1 Answer

How I would deal with team members not doing their job efficiently

Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team

1 Answer

Name a situation where you were a apart of team and you went above and beyond to help your teammate, and what was the outcome.

None

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 10 years

2 Answers

How do you handle working with difficult people?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with FDA guidelines regarding medical device manufacturing?

110 of 415 Interview Questions