Quality assurance auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality assurance auditor Interview Questions

8,631

quality assurance auditor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you believe automation is more important than manual QA?

3 Answers

I won't believe, both r important. we are doing documentation and writing test cases manually, then we are converting manual test cases into test scripts and executing them. It is the process of testing life cycle.

Your question is somewhat vague. When it comes to service tests then automation is more important; When it comes to graphic design manual is more important. when it comes to regression tests automation is more important than manual testing.

In these sorts of interviews you really need to drill down and understand what the interviewer is looking for. A good way to simulate a real interview experience is to do a mock with one of the Workday QA Automation Engineer experts on Prepfully, rated super strongly on TrustPilot... prepfully.com/practice-interviews

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it. What would the QA estimate be?

2 Answers

What instrumentation are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Describe my ability to work in a team environment.

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

Have you had a defect that was found by a customer that should have been caught during the testing phase? If so, how did you handle the escaped defect.

1 Answer

What exact experience with test automation have you had?

1 Answer

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

110 of 8,631 Interview Questions